Tequila Grapefruit Cocktail with Natural Cherry Flavouring
6 cl tequila
4 cl lemonade
2.5 cl green lemon juice
2 cl cane sugar syrup
1 half grapefruit and a quarter
12 drops of natural cherry flavouring
1 teaspoon of salt
1. Pour the salt into a small plate. Rub the rim of the glass with the grapefruit wedge and dip it in the salt to coat the rim.
in the salt to coat the rim.
2. Squeeze the grapefruit juice and pour it into the glass.
3. Add the tequila, lime juice and cane sugar syrup.
4. Also pour in your 12 drops of cherry flavouring and stir.
5. Top up with lemonade.
5. Give it another quick stir and serve.
Flavours used in this recipe :